Monday, September 25, 2006

Cool Videos Posted

I just noticed that my "Me and Rimmy" video has been viewed over 300 times on Youtube. It's a little short I made a couple years ago about the adventures of me and Rimmy. I've got the video posted on www.bix.com, where people can vote for their funniest clips. If you vote for me, I could win money. I promise I'll share it with you... so check it out, and vote for "Me and Rimmy"

Also, for kicks and grins, I posted an old music video I had of my old band "Last Invitation". Check out how we used to rock :). BTW, let me know if you can figure out who the girl in the video is supposed to be (character/story-wise). Not many people were able to figure it out. Time ran short during the shoot and we couldn't complete all the footage we needed to set the story.

No comments: