Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back from Germany

Alissa and I are back from our German adventure. A couple observations about our trip:

1. The Autobahn's are a crazy place... say out of the fast lane.
2. Germans love their street entertainers. Anybody doing something on the curb had huge crowds around them.
3. Beer is the same price as soda. Now that's clever!
4. The only TV stations in English were German MTV and CNN. As such I watched more music videos than ever before. I've got some wicked Justin Timberlake moves I'm itchin' to try out.
5. Through the German "mass-marketing music engine", I did got hooked on this German band. Their hit song (which plays on the link provide) was everywhere, and sadly I fell for it. Get out of my head song!!!

Anyhow, enjoy the pics as you get wisped away to a magical place; a Germany only the Steve Nation can provide! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Novemberfest!